Introduction to ISO 14001 Awareness Training in India – Environmental Management System Training
Inzinc Training Solutions brings to you ISO 14001 awareness Training in India. This training helps an individual and an Organization to learn the basics of the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Standard before implementing it. By registering to this training, professionals will learn the basics of EMS as per the ISO 14001:2015 Standard. This training is available to you through online as well as on-premise training modes as per the convenience of our Customers.
Learning objectives of the ISO 14001 Awareness training
The ISO 14001 Awareness Training is conducted with the below learning objectives to achieve after the training session:
- Understanding the basics of Environmental Management System and ISO
- Learn briefly the ISO 14001:2015 Clauses
- Learn the benefits of implementing the Environmental Management System
Audience for the ISO 14001 Awareness Training
The right audience to take the ISO 14001 Awareness training are:
- Professionals (Managers and executives) who are nominated for the implementation of ISO 14001 Standard in their Organization
- Process Owners or Departmental Heads of the Organisation
- Top Management
Brief topics covered in the Awareness training
The topics that are covered in the ISO 14001 Awareness Training session are as below:
- Basic Environmental definitions and concepts
- What is an Environmental Management System ?
- What is ISO ? What is its brief history ?
- What is ISO 14001 ?
- Benefits of ISO 14001 standard implementation
- ISO 14000 family of standards
- The PDCA Cycle
- Aspects and impacts
- Risk Management (brief understanding)
- Understand Environmental lifecycle perspective
- Briefly understand each of the ten clauses of ISO 14001 standard.
Highlights of the Course
- Classroom learning
- Examples wherever relevant
- Case studies
Duration of the training
The duration of training is 1 day with minimum of 6 hours of training
Mode of the training
We conduct training through two modes:
- On-premise training at our Customer’s premises or our training centers
- Remote online training with live Presentation through video-conferencing
Faculty for the training
Experienced tutor with Industry and auditing experience who is also an ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
Trainees will be given a simple test on the training topics. These may be mostly objective based with few descriptive questions.
Evaluation and Certification
Candidates will be awarded soft copy certificates within 1 working day after the course subjected to passing the test on training topics. Hard copies will be couriered post training session within a working week.
Candidates will be provided with hard copy slide notes on the above topic. For trainees enrolled into the online training mode, we will provide them with the soft copy slide notes for their reference.
Fill up the training registration form below and submit the details to enable us to provide you with an offer.
Pre-requisite for training
Though we put our best efforts to train personnel in limited time, as a pre-requisite it helps trainees immensely if they have glanced through the ISO 14001 standard at least once before attending the training session. By this, their level of correlating and understanding the concepts and clauses is enhanced.
Online ISO 14001 Awareness Training
Besides On-premise training, Inzinc Training Solutions conducts Online ISO 14001 awareness training in Bangalore (Bengaluru) and other places like Bagalkot, Belgaum (Belagavi), Bellary, Bidar, Bijapur, Chamarajanagar, Chikmagalur, Chitradurga, Coorg, Dakshina Kannada, Davanagere, Dharwad, Gadag, Gulbarga, Hassan, Haveri, Honnavar, Hospet, Hubli (Hubballi), Kolar, Koppal, Mandya, Mangalore (Mangaluru), Manipal, Mysore, Nanjangud, Raichur, Ramanagaram, Ranibennur (Ranebennuru), Shimoga (Shivamogga), Tiptur, Tumkur, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Yadgir, and other cities in Karnataka.
Inzinc Training Solutions also conducts Online ISO 14001 awareness training in Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Amravati, Vizag, Vishakapatnam, Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), Kochi, Panjim (Goa), Pune, Mumbai, Nashik, Gandhinagar, Vadodara (Baroda), Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Johpur, Chandigarh, Delhi, Kolkata, Bhopal, Baddi, Gurugram (Gurgaon), Noida, Gwalior, Indore, Haridwar, Dehradun, Jamshedpur, Durgapur, Bhubaneswar, Raipur and other cities in India.