Introduction to ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Inzinc Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. offers ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, and other Indian cities. This training really helps an Organization who are in the process of implementing the ISO 9001:2015 QMS Standard. By enrolling to this training, their personnel will acquire the basic knowledge and develop competency to conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal Audits in their Organization. We conduct this training both through online and on-premise training modes for the convenience of our Customers.
Learning objectives of the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training
The ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training is conducted with the following learning objectives to achieve post training:
- Understanding the basics of Quality Management System and ISO
- Learn the ISO 9001:2015 Clauses
- Learn Internal audit process, auditing techniques and other audit basics
- Develop the ability to conduct ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audits in the Organization
Audience for the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Following are the type of personnel who would be the right audience to take this training:
- Quality Professionals who are in the forefront of implementation of ISO 9001 Standard in their Organization
- Process Owners or Departmental Heads of the Organisation
- Top Management
Brief topics covered in the training
Following topics are covered in the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training session:
- Basic Quality definitions and concepts (Quality, Quality control, Quality assurance, Quality Management, etc.)
- About ISO and its brief history
- What is ISO 9001 ?
- Benefits of ISO 9001 standard implementation
- ISO 9000 family of standards
- The PDCA Cycle
- Understanding the essence of each of the ISO 9001 Clauses
- Learn basic audit definitions and concepts from ISO 19011
- Types of audits
- Auditing principles
- Audit techniques
- Qualities required in an auditor
- Internal Audit process / phases of an audit
- Understand Non-conformity and its types
- Learn to write non-conformity, correction and corrective actions
- Learn about reporting of Internal audit results
Highlights of the Course
- Classroom learning
- Illustrative examples wherever required
- Case studies
- Role play for a bigger audience
Duration of the training
The duration of training is 1.5 days with minimum of 11 hours of training
Mode of the training
We conduct training through two modes:
- On-premise training at our Customer’s premises or our training centers
- Remote online training with live Presentation through video-conferencing
Faculty for the training
Experienced tutor with Industry and auditing experience who is also an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Trainees will be given a simple test on the training topics. These may be mostly objective based with few descriptive questions.
Evaluation and Certification
Candidates will be awarded soft copy certificates within 1 working day after the course subjected to passing the test on training topics. Hard copies will be couriered post training session within a working week.
Candidates will be provided with hard copy slide notes on the above topic. For trainees enrolled into the online training mode, we will provide them with the soft copy slide notes for their reference.
Fill up the training registration form below and submit the details to enable us to provide you with an offer.
Pre-requisite for training
Though we put our best efforts to train personnel in limited time, as a pre-requisite it helps trainees immensely if they have glanced through the ISO 9001 standard at least once before attending the training session. By this, their level of correlating and understanding the concepts and clauses is enhanced.
Online ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Apart from On-premise training, Inzinc Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. conducts Online ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training in Bangalore (Bengaluru) and other places like Bagalkot, Belgaum (Belagavi), Bellary, Bidar, Bijapur, Chamarajanagar, Chikmagalur, Chitradurga, Coorg, Dakshina Kannada, Davanagere, Dharwad, Gadag, Gulbarga, Hassan, Haveri, Honnavar, Hospet, Hubli (Hubballi), Kolar, Koppal, Mandya, Mangalore (Mangaluru), Manipal, Mysore, Nanjangud, Raichur, Ramanagaram, Ranibennur (Ranebennuru), Shimoga (Shivamogga), Tiptur, Tumkur, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Yadgir, and other cities in Karnataka.
Inzinc Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. also conducts Online ISO 9001 Internal Auditors Training in Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Amravati, Vizag, Vishakapatnam, Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), Kochi, Panjim (Goa), Pune, Mumbai, Nashik, Gandhinagar, Vadodara (Baroda), Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Johpur, Chandigarh, Delhi, Kolkata, Bhopal, Baddi, Gurugram (Gurgaon), Noida, Gwalior, Indore, Haridwar, Dehradun, Jamshedpur, Durgapur, Bhubaneswar, Raipur and other cities in India.