ISO Integrated Management System Consultants in India
Our Inzinc Consulting India team comprises of experienced ISO Integrated Management System Consultants in India who ensure the planning, documentation, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of Integrated Management System as per the clauses laid out by the ISO 9001:2015 (Quality management system standard), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental management system standard) and ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational health and safety management system standard). ISO standards today are based on common text and high level structure where clause names in most of the standards are the same. This makes integration of systems easier compared to integration of standards published before year 2015.
We provide guidance on the Integrated way of implementing the QMS, EMS and OH&S standards so that the Organization can realize the benefits of these multiple standards in one module.
About Integrated Management System
An Integrated Management System (IMS) is a system realized with the integration of one or more management system standards in an organization. Through integration of management systems, organizations can take a unified approach in combining the aspects of two or more management systems while saving time on implementing common elements of these systems. Few examples of Integrated Management Systems include:
- QHS management system which is an integrated system of Quality management system and Occupational health & safety management system;
- EHS management system which is an integrated system of Environmental management system and Occupational health & safety management system;
- QEHS management system which is an integrated system of Quality management system, environmental management system and Occupational health & safety management system;
ISO Integrated Management System Benefits
By implementing the ISO integrated management system (IMS), Organizations can reap the below listed benefits:
- The time and cost of implementing two or more management systems are higher compared to an integrated management system. This is because an IMS reduces duplicate efforts put in implementing common elements
- Improve the performance of the Organization in an integrated manner combining the aspects in various management systems. For instance, by realizing a QHS system, performance of quality, safety and health can be measured and improved together.
- Integrated audit of systems is beneficial to analyze and take actions on improving the effectiveness in a holistic manner.
Plan – Do – Check – Act (PDCA) Cycle
ISO standards recommend the use of an improvement cycle called as the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle or PDCA Cycle. This was first advocated by the renowned Quality Guru Dr. Edwards Deming and hence it is also called “Deming Cycle”.
The PDCA cycle concept can be applied to any process or to the entire system or even to the ISO integrated system clauses. It helps to realize continual improvements (step by step improvements) and churn out the waste from the system. Our ISO integrated management system consultants in India will demonstrate the use of PDCA for integrated system improvements.
Our expert ISO Integrated Management System (IMS) consultants in India guides the clients to leverage the benefits of multiple management systems.
Inzinc also has experienced ISO integrated management system consultants in Bangalore (Bengaluru), Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and other Indian cities.
Interested Organizations can contact us at +91-9379917239 or email us to email@example.com