Introduction to ISO 14001 Certification in Bangalore, Karnataka
Inzinc Consulting India provides ISO 14001 Certification in Bangalore, Karnataka to get our Customers certified to the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management system Standard.
We ensure that our clients get successfully certified to the ISO 14001 at affordable cost. We explain the advantages of implementation and certification to the latest ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System standard.
This ensures that a strong EMS foundation is laid in their Organization by which their environmental goals are consistently met.
Why get certified to ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 certification meaning : Today, Mankind has a great responsibility on its shoulders, which is to protect Environment and provide a greener tomorrow to our future generations. In the garb of industrialization and development, we have harmed the environment to a great extent. If we continue in this way, our future generations will be left with an environment that is not fit for a living. Like us, our future generations also have the right to a liveable natural environment. This can be achieved through constant efforts to protect the environment. Businesses have to realize that it is time to become an active part in Environmental protection drive. Getting certified to the ISO 14001 is the best way to improve an Organization’s environmental performance and contribute to Mother Nature.
ISO 14001 Certification Benefits
Below are the benefits of ISO 14001 Certification in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- ISO 14001 Certification helps in managing and mitigating environmental risks.
- One benefit that Business owners can realize from ISO 14001 certification is reduction of waste of resources and hence costs are reduced.
- ISO 14001 Certification signals the organization’s commitment to protect environment and prevent air / water / land / noise / thermal pollution.
- Better compliance to National / Regional / Local legal requirements with respect to Environment.
- Improved environmental performance can enhance the trust and confidence of interested parties including public.
- The brand value of the Organization is enhanced due to reduced carbon foot print.
- Holistic environmental management from the life-cycle perspective.
ISO 14001 Certification Process steps
The ISO 14001 Certification Process flowchart is as shown below:
The ISO 14001 Certification process steps are given below:
- Gain awareness of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Document and Implement the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Conduct Internal Audits and Management reviews
- Resolve the Non-conformities by taking Corrections / Corrective Actions
- Choose the Certification Body based on Value and Budget
- Pay the fee to the Certification Body and fill the application
- Stage 1 Audit (Documentation) by the chosen Certification Body
- Resolution of Areas of Concern or Non-conformities
- Stage 2 Audit (Implementation) by the same chosen Certification Audit
- Resolution of Non-conformities
- Successful Certification
ISO 14001 Family of Standards
ISO 14001 Standard is supported by the following reference standards for improved implementation of Environmental management System:
- ISO 14004, Environmental management systems — General guidelines on principles, systems and support techniques
- ISO 14006, Environmental management systems — Guidelines for incorporating eco-design
- ISO 14031, Environmental management — Environmental performance evaluation — Guidelines
- ISO 14044, Environmental management — Life cycle assessment — Requirements and guidelines
- ISO 14063, Environmental management — Environmental communication — Guidelines and examples
Although the above standards are used for reference, it is only ISO 14001 against which companies can be certified to.
ISO 14001 certification requirements
Below are the requirements of ISO 14001 Certification in Bangalore :
- Implementation of ISO 14001:2015 standard requirements
- Internal audits and Management reviews must be conducted to assess the implementation status and correct the gaps with respect to the standard
- ISO 14001 Certification process given above must be followed