Introduction to ISO Integrated Management System Training in India
Inzinc Training Solutions offers ISO Integrated Management System Training in India including Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, and other Indian cities. This training focuses on three standards namely ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) and ISO 45001:2018 (OHS). This training is helpful for Organizations that is in the process of implementing ISO Integrated Management System. We conduct this training both through online and on-premise training modes for the convenience of our Customers.
Learning objectives of the ISO Integrated Management System training
The ISO Integrated Management System Training is conducted with the following learning objectives to achieve post training:
- Understanding the basics of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems and ISO
- Learn the clauses of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards
- Learn Internal audit process, auditing techniques and other audit basics
- Develop the ability to conduct ISO integrated management system internal Audits in the Organization
Following are the type of personnel who would be the right audience to take this training:
- Organizational Personnel who are in the forefront of implementation of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards
- Process Owners or Departmental Heads of the Organisation
- Top Management
Brief topics covered in the training
Following topics are covered in this Training session:
- Basic Quality definitions and concepts
- Basic Environment definitions and concepts
- Basic Occupational health and safety definitions and concepts
- About ISO and its brief history
- What is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 ?
- Benefits of ISO integrated management system standard implementation
- The PDCA Cycle
- Understanding the essence of each of the ISO 9001 Quality management system Clauses
- Understanding the essence of each of the ISO 14001 Environmental management system Clauses
- Understanding the essence of each of the ISO 45001 Occupational health & safety management system Clauses
- Learn basic audit definitions and concepts from ISO 19011
- Types of audits
- Auditing principles
- Audit techniques
- Qualities required in an auditor
- Internal Audit process / phases of an audit
- Understand Non-conformity and its types
- Learn to write non-conformity, correction and corrective actions
- Learn about reporting of Internal audit results
Highlights of the Course
- Classroom learning
- Illustrative examples wherever required
- Case studies
- Role play for a bigger audience
Duration of the training
The duration of training is 3 days with minimum of 21 hours of training
Mode of the training
We conduct training through two modes:
- On-premise training at our Customer’s premises or our training centers
- Remote online training with live Presentation through video-conferencing
Faculty for the training
Experienced tutor with Industry and auditing experience who is also an ISO Lead Auditor in QMS, EMS and OHS standards
Trainees will be given a simple test on the training topics. These may be mostly objective based with few descriptive questions.
Evaluation and Certification
Candidates will be awarded soft copy certificates within 1 working day after the course subjected to passing the test on training topics. Hard copies will be couriered post training session within a working week.
Candidates will be provided with hard copy slide notes on the above topic. For trainees enrolled into the online training mode, we will provide them with the soft copy slide notes for their reference.
Fill up the training registration form below and submit the details to enable us to provide you with an offer.
Pre-requisite for training
Though we put our best efforts to train personnel in limited time, as a pre-requisite it helps trainees immensely if they have glanced through the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards at least once before attending the training session. By this, their level of correlating and understanding the concepts and clauses is enhanced. Even if this is not possible, it is just fine as the training will cover basics and audit process.
Online ISO Integrated Management System Training
Apart from On-premise training, Inzinc Training Solutions conducts Online ISO Integrated Management System training in Bangalore (Bengaluru) and other places like Bagalkot, Belgaum (Belagavi), Bellary, Bidar, Bijapur, Chamarajanagar, Chikmagalur, Chitradurga, Coorg, Dakshina Kannada, Davanagere, Dharwad, Gadag, Gulbarga, Hassan, Haveri, Honnavar, Hospet, Hubli (Hubballi), Kolar, Koppal, Mandya, Mangalore (Mangaluru), Manipal, Mysore, Nanjangud, Raichur, Ramanagaram, Ranibennur (Ranebennuru), Shimoga (Shivamogga), Tiptur, Tumkur, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Yadgir, and other cities in Karnataka.
Inzinc Training Solutions also conducts Online ISO Integrated Management System training in India cities including Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Amravati, Vizag, Vishakapatnam, Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), Kochi, Panjim (Goa), Pune, Mumbai, Nashik, Gandhinagar, Vadodara (Baroda), Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Johpur, Chandigarh, Delhi, Kolkata, Bhopal, Baddi, Gurugram (Gurgaon), Noida, Gwalior, Indore, Haridwar, Dehradun, Jamshedpur, Durgapur, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, etc.