Introduction to ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
Inzinc Training Solutions offers you ISO 45001 internal auditor training in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and other Indian cities. This training is important for an organization that is in the process of establishing the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Safety and Health Management System (OHSMS) standard. At the end of this training, one will learn the basic concepts of the occupational health and safety management system and will develop the competence to carry out ISO 45001:2018 internal audits in their organization within the framework of the requirements of ISO 45001 standard. For the convenience of our customers, we organize this training via online and local training methods.
Learning objectives of the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training
The ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training is conducted with the following learning objectives to achieve post training:
- Understanding the basics of Occupational Health and Safety Management System and ISO
- Learn the ISO 45001:2018 Clauses
- Learn Internal audit process, auditing techniques and other audit basics
- Develop the ability to conduct ISO 45001:2018 Internal Audits in the Organization
Audience for the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
Following are the type of personnel who would be the right audience to take this training:
- Safety Officers
- Health Officers
- Process Owners or Departmental Heads of the Organisation who are members of the Safety & Health Committee or OHSMS Team
- Top Management
Brief topics covered in the training
Following topics are covered in the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training session:
- Basic definitions and concepts on Occupational Health and Safety
- About ISO and its brief history
- History of Occupational Health and Safety
- Need for OHS Management System
- What is ISO 45001 ?
- Benefits of ISO 45001 standard implementation
- Understanding the essence of each of the ISO 45001 Clauses
- Learn basic audit definitions and concepts from ISO 19011
- Types of audits
- Auditing principles
- Audit techniques
- Qualities required in an auditor
- Internal Audit process / phases of an audit
- Understand Non-conformity and its types
- Learn to write non-conformity, correction and corrective actions
- Learn about reporting of Internal audit results
Highlights of the Course
- Classroom learning
- Illustrative examples wherever required
- Case studies
- Role play for a bigger audience
Duration of the training
The duration of training is 2 days with minimum of 14 hours of training
Mode of the training
We conduct training through two modes:
- On-premise training at our Customer’s premises or our training centers
- Remote online training with live Presentation through video-conferencing
Faculty for the training
Experienced tutor with Industry and auditing experience who is also an ISO 45001 Auditor / Lead Auditor
Trainees will be given a simple test on the training topics. These may be mostly objective based with few descriptive questions.
Evaluation and Certification
Candidates will be awarded soft copy certificates within 1 working day after the course subjected to passing the test on training topics. Hard copies will be couriered post training session within a working week.
Candidates will be provided with hard copy slide notes on the above topic. For trainees enrolled into the online training mode, we will provide them with the soft copy slide notes for their reference.
Fill up the training registration form below and submit the details to enable us to provide you with an offer.
Pre-requisite for training
Although we do our best to train personnel in limited time, as a prerequisite, it helps a great deal for students if they have reviewed ISO 45001 at least once before attending the training session. With this, their level of correlation and understanding of the concepts and clauses is improved.
Online ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
Apart from On-premise training, Inzinc Training Solutions conducts Online ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training in Bangalore (Bengaluru) and other places like Bagalkot, Belgaum (Belagavi), Bellary, Bidar, Bijapur, Chamarajanagar, Chikmagalur, Chitradurga, Coorg, Dakshina Kannada, Davanagere, Dharwad, Gadag, Gulbarga, Hassan, Haveri, Honnavar, Hospet, Hubli (Hubballi), Kolar, Koppal, Mandya, Mangalore (Mangaluru), Manipal, Mysore, Nanjangud, Raichur, Ramanagaram, Ranibennur (Ranebennuru), Shimoga (Shivamogga), Tiptur, Tumkur, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Yadgir, and other cities in Karnataka.
Inzinc Training Solutions also conducts Online ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Amravati, Vizag, Vishakapatnam, Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), Kochi, Panjim (Goa), Pune, Mumbai, Nashik, Gandhinagar, Vadodara (Baroda), Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Johpur, Chandigarh, Delhi, Kolkata, Bhopal, Baddi, Gurugram (Gurgaon), Noida, Gwalior, Indore, Haridwar, Dehradun, Jamshedpur, Durgapur, Bhubaneswar, Raipur and other cities in India.